Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Walgreens trip:



I'm on vacation this week, so I went to the Walgreens in New Braunfels, it's funny, did you know that other Walgreens stores don't inforce silly "only one RR item per person per day" rules??  Lol -anyway this is what I got, mainly we HAD to go to get the deodorant for my hubby, it's his favorite & he was out of it.  They did have peelies on them, but it was for $1/2 and I knew I wouldn't get a RR on the second one if I had to buy 2 in one transaction, so I just used my $1/1 MQ's.

(4) Right Guard Total Defense 5 deodorant (bought in 4 seperate transactions so the RR would print)
used 4 $1/1 Right Guard printable coupons
= 4 FREE

(2) Stayfree pads -$1.99
used (2) $2/1 Stayfree MQ from the 7/22 SS....and amazingly, the cashier manually entered the coupon adjustment all by herself with no problems & no questions!!!!
=2 FREE

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor -$8.99
used $4/1 Venus & Olay Razor MQ from the 6/17 SS
=$4.99 oop
got back $4 RR -like paying .99!


No comments:

Post a Comment