Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Texas Themed Tree

I wanted to post some pictures of my Christmas tree ornaments & acessories that I got last year.  I bought most of these at Kohls online last year after Christmas for between 75%-90% off!  I just looked online today & they already have some of the Texas themed ornaments on sale!  Some of them were already 60% off!  I just searched "Texas Christmas" to find them.

Here's my tree:


These "bling" Texas ornaments were $1 each last year after Christmas @ Kohls online!

Most of these larger ornaments were less than $2 each @ Kohl's online!

I don't think this was supposed to be an ornament, because it's really heavy, but it looks cute anyway!
It was $2 last year @ Kohl's online after Christmas!

I got 4 of these little boy ornaments, because I have 4 boys!  They were $1.50 last year!

This little angel was less than $2!

I only got one of these little girls, because I only have one girl, but she's cute!


I also got these stockings & tree skirt for a little bit of nothing:

Yes, I know, that's a wad of stockings!  I can't help it, we have a BIG family!
I think these were about $2.50 last year, alot less than the original price of $14.99 each!

This tree skirt was originaly $49.99, but I paid less than $15 for it last year!


Here's what I found on sale ALREADY at Kohl's this year:


Boot ornament reg. $6.99 now $2.80!

Buckle ornament reg. $6.99 now $2.80!

Texas heart ornament reg. $8.99 now $3.60!

Texas bling ornament reg. $8.99 now $3.60!

This year's little cowboy ornament reg. $7.99 now $3.20!

This year's little cowgirl reg. $7.99 now $3.20!

This year's license plate reg. $7.99 now $3.20!

Y'all ornament reg. $7.99 now $3.20!

This year's Texas angel reg. $8.99 now $3.60!

Cowboy hat ornament reg. $6.99 now $2.80!


I'm sure these prices will continue to go down & they will be really cheap after Christmas, but there won't be as good of a selection as they have right now.  They also have many other ornaments & acessories to choose from that are also on sale right now if the Texas/ Western theme isn't your thing!
And if you shop through Ebates, you will get 4% cash back!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment