Monday, December 26, 2011

After Christmas local sales

  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  I was out earlier today doing some shopping, but was kind of disapointed in the after Christmas sales this year.  I went to Walmart & found a few things, CVS had a few things, TSC had 50% off all Christmas & toys, but I just didn't find anything out of this world great that I just had to have!  Anyway, I will most likely hit Walgreens & Dollar General later in the week, so if you see something great at any of the stores, leave a comment & let us know what to look for! 

  The best deal I found today was at HEB, they had their ChefStyle 3qt & 4 qt baking dishes in red & white polka dot pattern for $3.50 for the 3 qt & $4.50 for the 4 qt.  They also had glass mini loaf pans with Christmas themes on them for $0.85 and other ChefStyle baking dishes priced from $0.85-$5.  They are heavy baking dishes, that seem to be well made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment