Tuesday, May 1, 2012

High value $3/1 Spectracide printable =FREE @ WM (?)


You may want go print this high value $3/1 Spectracide coupon.  It's good on ANY one Spectracide weed & grass killer, Triazicide or Bug Stop item.  These are some pictures from a blog in Utah at their Walmart, I have no idea if our Walmart will have these items or if they will be the same price, but it's worth looking into.  If someone price checks this at Walmart, please come back & let us know if it worked for you!




Thanks Coupons 4 Utah & Hip


5 comments:

  1. The Bug Stop is $2.88 in PL. I got mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Thank you so much for comming back & letting us know that this worked for you!! If you bought 2 don't forget to do the MIR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, what MIR? I bought two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooops! Excuse my blonde moment! I see it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'm glad you found it, for anyone else looking for it, copy & paste this URL into your browser:
      http://calhounclip-n-savers.blogspot.com/2012/05/new-spectracide-mir.html

      Delete