Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Refund from the Novartis recall:



I wanted to share the invoice statement that I received yesterday from the Novartis company.  This is for the OTC medication recall that I posted HERE a while back, but if you have any of the recalled medication with the affected expiry dates, you can still send it in for your rebate!  Because I am a couponer & a stockpiler I had quite a bit of the recalled medication, not to mention that CVS & Walgreens both had just had some awesome ECB & RR deals for Excedrin that ended up being MM's at the time. 

So after I sent in all of the recalled medication & they reimbursed me for shipping, I received a check for $126.37!!  Most of the items I bought cost me only pennies, were FREE or were MM's after coupons, ECB's or RR's, so all of the recall money is pretty much profit for me!! 

I didn't see anywhere on the recall site where this has ended, so if you have any of the recalled OTC medication from these brands:
  • Bufferin
  • Excedrin
  • Gas X Prevention
  • No Doz
...go HERE to fill out the forms & send them in for your refund!

1 comment: