Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Capri Sun Big Pouch printable:


Head on over to the Capri Sun Big Pouch FB page, "like" them & print a coupon for $1/2 Big Pouch products.  These seem to be individually sold pouches, so the ones you see pictured will be what they will look like in-store (no box).  I have heard that when your Walmart starts stocking these, they will be about .88 each, so only .38 each after the coupon.  Here's a warning about the print, though -the coupon is at the BOTTOM of the print page, so if you do the "half sheet print" to save paper, you will have to put a whole sheet in the printer for this one!  Plus the ad prints at the top, so it wastes a lot of ink, you may want to print in B&W or change your printer ink settings. 



2 comments:

  1. YEAH! And thank you for telling us about the print. I do half pages and I get sooo upset when it prints on the bottom and I don't get it! It also irritates me that they put huge ads like that. I mean, seriously? I printed the coupon- I plan on buying it. Why do you need to do MORE advertising??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I don't understand advertisers most of the time anyway, it boggles my mind on some of the things that a company will do to advertise a product or service, (like the US Post Office, for example, why do they run million dollar ad campaigns & sponsor sporting events like the Tour de France, they are the POST OFFICE, they have a monopoly on mailing letters!!!!! -Our tax dollars, hard at work!!) I wonder if they know that by putting an ad on the top of a coupon print, it actually HURTS the chances of a veteran couponer printing the coupon?

      Delete