Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dr. Scholls For Her insoles only .79 @ Target after coupon stack!


Right now at Target you can do this scenario to get the Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot insoles for just .79 after coupons:

Buy Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot insoles -$5.79 (general pricing)
use $3/1 Dr. Scholl's For Her Insoles or Fast Flats MQ from the 5/6 SS
+ use $2/1 Dr. Scholl's inserts printable TQ
= .79 each after coupon stack!

If you don't have the $3/1 MQ you can also use the $2/1 printable coupon HERE to make your total only $1.79 after coupon stack, still not a bad deal!

If you need the $3/1 MQ you can find it HERE for just $1 for a set of 5 (.20 ea.)
This is what the coupon looks like:





Thanks Cuckoo

2 comments:

  1. OMG- Thank you Karen! I was so going to buy some of these this week... Yay for saving money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you need them, if I wore heels more, I would get them myself, but unfortunately , I never dress up anymore!! Lol!

      Delete