Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FREE $10 gas card wyb $30 in select products @ CVS starting 5/20!!

I know this is while from now, and I hate to post something so far in advance, because people forget about it (including me!), but I wanted to give everyone a heads up for the gas card deal that will be comming to CVS starting 5/20.  Buy $30 in specially marked products & get a FREE $10 gas card at checkout!  Here are some of the products, so be on the lookout for any MQ's, printables, or Red Scanner Machine CVS coupons to use on these products.  You might also want to save ECB's from this week & next to help with the oop for the gas card!







2 comments:

  1. Just in time! I happen to be in need of Zyrtec, beach towels AND gas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol -me too! My hubby & kiddos have allergies so badly & Zyrtec works the best for them, so I'm saving my coupons! BTW, if you buy Zyrtec, there is a satisfaction guarantee MIR on their website!

      Delete