Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Coupon Hunter: clipped coupon clearance!


Since we get such crappy coupons in our area, I REALLY suggest to purchase coupons from an outside source.  I have whole inserts shipped each week from an individual seller in Dallas that I met in the coupon blogging community.  I got really lucky, because she only has a limited amount each week & sells really cheap, but if you don't have my kind of luck with whole inserts, get clipped coupons. They allow you to choose which coupons you want and how many.  You don't have to get the whole insert & get stuck with alot of coupons you'll never use, plus shipping is MUCH cheaper wyb clipped vs. whole.  Right now, My Coupon Hunter is having a clearance sale on clipped coupons that are getting close to expiration, they are priced right, but make sure you will have enough time to receive them!!  You can head over HERE, look under clearance on the left side of the screen & see the sale prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment