Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Common Kindness coupon printing site:


This is a new coupon printing site to me, I've never heard of it before, but you can go HERE to print some pretty rare coupons.  You do have to sign up for the site, then verify your email, then before you can print, you have to choose a non-profit to support.  If you use zipcode 77979, there are lots of non-profits listed from our area, including Calhoun High School Band Boosters, and Salem Lutheran Church as well as the Six Mile church, but they are all listed under the city "Clark, TX" (?) Idk why, but I chose the Band Boosters & I would encourage you to support them also, they have some pretty expensive equipment they need & I think they could use the support. 

If you print the $1/1 Pepsi Next coupon I have shown, you can use it this week at Walgreens to do this deal:

Buy Pepsi Next 12 pk -$2.99
use $1/1 Walgreens April IVC
+ use $1/1 printable
= .99 oop!!





No comments:

Post a Comment