Thursday, April 26, 2012

Look what I got in the mail!!



Yesterday was a good mail day for me!  I get a mail day like this about 2-3 times a month, on other days I just get a few odds & ends.  Here's what I got:

*Coupon for a FREE bag of Nutrena horse feed -posted HERE
*MIR check from Glade
*Similac sample + $20 worth of $5 Similac checks (?) I never signed up for this! -posted HERE
*The Stephanie Johnson make up bag that I mailed off for from Playtex + a $1/1 MQ that was stuffed down in the envelope -posted HERE
*A sample of Nexcare blister bandages that included a MQ -posted HERE
*My .25 order from Swanson of 2 bottles of multi-vits & a lip balm! -posted HERE

1 comment:

  1. I love getting stuff in the mail! Better than x-mas cause you its more than once a year! This is all awesome.

    ReplyDelete