Friday, April 20, 2012

Make up deal comming to CVS next week -starting 4/22


This will be a good deal next week if you got a scanner coupon for $5/2 Revlon products (I got this coupon).
Buy (2) Revlon eyeshadow -$4.99 =$9.98
use $5/2 CVS scanner coupon
+ use (2) $1/1 MQ's from the 4/1 SS 
=$2.98 oop
get back $4 ECB -like getting it FREE + $1.02 MM!


This will also be a good deal if you got the $3/1 CVS scanner coupon (I did not get this one but I know people who did).
Buy 1 Physicians Formula product -about $12
use $3/1 CVS scanner coupon
+ use $1/1 MQ -I'm not sure what insert this came from
=$7 oop
get back $7 ECB -like getting it FREE!


Plus all of these products count toward your Beauty Rewards Club total!!

Thanks We Use Coupons

2 comments:

  1. Can we use the $2/1 Revlon Q to make it $1.98?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk if that coupon is product specific, because I don't have it in front of me, but if it includes the eye products you can use two of them to get an even bigger MM. I'm thinking the coupon you're talking about may only be for the face products, though. Just check the fine print on the coupon to find out.

      Delete