Tuesday, January 24, 2012

More batteries at great price from HEB! -UPDATED

A special thanks to Racheal V. for the information & pictures!



I have to apoligize to everyone because of this, I totally misread the HEB yellow coupon, I thought it was $4 off on 2 packs of batteries, but it is 2 packs of batteries for $4! That changes the scenario to make them $1 EACH now not $1 for both.  So sorry about that!  Thanks to Natisha L. for pointing this out for me & helping me out!

There is a type "B" coupon for the Energizer AA or AAA -4 pk batteries, there are also peelies on each package for $1/1.  Combine the $4/2  2 for $4 "B" coupon with the (2) $1/1 peelie MQ's.  The batteries are regular priced $3.50 each, so heres your scenario:

Buy 2 -AA or AAA -4 pk Energizer batteries @ $3.50 ea = $7
use $4/2  2/$4 type "B" HEB yellow coupon =$3  $4
+ use (2) $1/1 peelie MQ's
=$1/2 or .50 each! =$2/2 or $1 each!


Thanks again Racheal, sorry it took me a while to get this up, I was having phone issues!


3 comments: