Monday, January 30, 2012

FREE Iams pet food at Target!


Here's a heads-up for those of you who will be around a Target soon.  The Iams MQ that came in Sunday's paper has no size restrictions, so it can be used on these small bags of Iams cat or dog food to make them FREE!  These are not my pictures & I have not been to Target to confirm this, so if you happen to do this deal come back & leave a comment to let us know how it went!!

Deal Idea:
Buy Iams dog (24 oz) or cat (12 oz) dry pet food
use $3/1 MQ from yesterday's inserts
= FREE pet food!

Photo credit: My Litter

2 comments:

  1. I went earlier and the shelves are cleared. I'm sure they put it in the back because there would have been a ton of it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting the shelves to be cleared, maybe they will restock soon! Thanks for the heads-up, Amber.

      Delete