Monday, September 24, 2012

How to change your zipcode on Coupons.com:

Since Coupons.com has changed the format on their site, some people have been confused on how to change their zipcode.  Here's how to do it:



On the homepage, click the "Local Coupons" tab at the top of the page.


When that page opens, you will see the familiar zipcode box on the left, just enter the zipcode you are searching and click the yellow arrow button on the right of the zipcode box to change it. 



When you have changed your zipcode, just click back on the "Coupons" tab at the top of the page to take you back to the available coupons with the new zipcode.

I personally leave my zipcode at 77477.  It always gives me the best options of coupons and the most coupons available.  I usually only change my zip a few times a month to check around and see if I'm missing out on valuable coupons somewhere else.  I usually check 30303, 90210, 12345, and 54321 just to see what else I might get.  I will let you know in my blog posts if you will need to change your zip to see the coupon I am posting about, or if it is listed in the coupon matchups that I do, I will put the zip you will need to change to in (xxxxx) after the coupon link.  If the coupon is available on zipcode 77477 (which most of the time it is) I will not mention any zip at all. 

Let me know if you have any questions and I will gladly answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment