Friday, February 3, 2012

My Walgreens trip.

I did this in 2 transactions, the Blink Tears & 2 candy in the second one, everything else in the first one.

Walgreens:

Transaction #1:

Charmin Basic TP -$7.99 -I thought this was on sale, I think they had it marked wrong, I may return this.
used .25/1 MQ

4 -Pringles chips -4/$6
used $1/4 MQ

Gillette Pro Glide Razor -$9.99
used $5/1 home mailer MQ

Sarna anti-itch lotion -$7.99
used $5/1 printable MQ

Help I have a headache & Help I have a blister -$3.99 ea -BOGO Free
used (2) $2/1 printable MQ's

2 -Snickers Valentines hearts -2/$1
used $1/2 MQ

Trans. #1 -before coupons =$40.95
after coupons =$20.72 used $8 RR & $5 RR from previous purchases =$7.72 oop.
Got back $4 RR for razor & $2 RR for chips

Transaction #2:

Blink Tears -$8
used $1/1 printable MQ

2 -Snickers Valentine hearts (only 3 in pic -I got hungry, lol)
used $1/2 MQ

Trans. #2 -before coupons =$9
after coupons =$7 oop (tried to use $4 RR from previous purch. but wouldn't let me -I still think I should have been able to do this because, technically, I had 3 items & only 2 coupons)
Got back $8 RR for Blink.

Total of both transactions (not counting previous RR's) =$27.72 - $14 in RR's -like paying $13.72 for 13 items.

Here are the items I got totally FREE:


The Help products -they have lots to choose from -these are located right behind the ad rack on a lower shelving unit.  They are $3.99 each, on sale this month BOGO Free use a $2/1 printable coupon (this is a pdf coupon, so save it to your computer for future printing) for each one, making them FREE (the coupon did have trouble scanning, but eventually did scan after she moved it back and forth ALOT)!




Also the Snickers hearts are 2/$1.  You can use the $1/2 MQ from the 1/29 RP.  This is what the coupon looks like:




No comments:

Post a Comment