Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hot Apple Cider K-Cups + bonus sample -ships FREE!




Right now at Bed, Bath & Beyond the K-Cups Hot Apple Cider 16 pk are only $7.99 + FREE shipping!  Then, when you add it to your cart you automatically receive a 4 cup sample pack of Barista Prima (valued at $3.99) FREE!!

If you have a K-cups machine this seems like a really good deal to me!  If you go through Ebates, you can get an additional 1% cash back, if you are new to Ebates, you will get a $10 gift card of your choice to select stores, making this deal even sweeter!  I just got my check from Ebates this past week, I made a little over $10, not a "knock your socks off" rebate, but this was on top of all of the savings I was already getting & I would have bought it anyway, so an extra $10 isn't bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment