Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FREE Iams pet food @ Target! + MM @ WM from coupons inside!


Twelve packages of Iams dog & cat food all FREE!  That's right, not even one penny out of pocket!  Target has the tial size packages of Iams dog & cat food for $3 use the $3/1 MQ from the 1/29 P&G to make all of them FREE.  These are P&G coupons, so they will have to be done in transactions of 4, per wording on the coupon.  I had my 18 yo daughter & my husband with me when I went, so we did 3 transactions back to back, one for each of us. 

Then when you get home, open each one, there are more coupons inside!  Here's what's inside of the cat food:


A $3/1 -5.5 lb or larger Iams dry cat food & a $1/1 -3 oz or larger wet cat food!

Then take the wet cat food coupon to Walmart for a MM on this product:


According to Walmart online this is .75 in stores -so you can make .25 for each coupon you have!

I will post the dog food in a separate post.



No comments:

Post a Comment