Friday, August 31, 2012

My Dollar General Trip -100 FREE Bic pens + 70% off clearance!!



I ran into Dollar General last night to see if they had any of the Bic pens left that are on sale 2 for $1 and was shocked to see that they had plenty left in the stationery section!  They are not marked with the sale price, but they do ring up at .50 each.  I bought 10 and used (5) $1/2 any Bic Stationery item MQ's to get all 10 FREE =100 pens!!  I think I'm set for the school year, maybe even for next school year -lol!




They also had all of the yellow dot summer apparel and shoes marked down 70% off.  Now's a good time to stock up on things like these flip-flops, that will be only .30 each after the markdown, for future craft projects!!  There were lots of plain t-shirts, that would be great for crafting, at 70% off, too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment