Thursday, October 4, 2012

My quick Walgreens trip:



I ran into Walgreens last night, really quickly...in between picking one kid up from football practice and going to a 4-H meeting, while waiting on pizza (our supper, eaten in the parking lot -sad, I know)...anyway, I wanted to check out the Pert deal and pick up some of the Act II popcorn.  The Pert deal was working fine, they aren't marked $1.99 at the shelf, but they DID ring up on sale!  The popcorn DID NOT ring up BOGO, although there was a sign right there on the shelf that said it was BOGO!  I didn't notice it until I got home of course, so I'm going to ask the next time in in the store why it didn't ring up BOGO.  Here's what I did:

(4) Pert Plus 2-in-1 Classic 13.5 oz. -$1.99 each
=$7.96
used (2) $1.50/2 Pert Plus 2-In-1 Product coupon found in the 9/9 SS (Exp. 10/9!)
+ used $1.00/1 lnfusium 23 Shampoo, Conditioner (16 oz) or Leave-In Treatments (8 or 16 oz) or Pert Plus 2 in 1 (13.5 or 25.4 oz) (5506) Walgreens October IVC -deducted $4
= .96 for 4 or .24 each!


(8) Act II popcorn single bags -4/$1 w/in-ad coupon
=$2
(should have rang up BOGO -which would only be $1 for 8)

Total before coupons =$9.96
Total after coupons =$2.96




No comments:

Post a Comment