Friday, October 19, 2012

Hidden Valley Ranch BzzAgent Review:


A few weeks ago I shared with you that I received a Hidden Valley Ranch package in the mail from the BzzAgent campaign that I am involved in.  It included 2 packets of Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix, a bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and a refrigerator note pad.  I was interested in using the dry mix for some recipes that I had heard of, but my kiddos saw the suggestion of sprinkling it on buttered popcorn and got to them before I could try the recipes, but I have to tell you, they loved the popcorn.  I tried it myself and it did have a very good flavor...the only down side that I could see is that the mix fell off of the popcorn easily and gathered in the bottom of the bowl.  Maybe the secret is to have really well buttered popcorn that it will "stick" to better.  We used the bottle of dressing for pizza and salads, of course and it was very tasty as well.  If you would like more information on BzzAgent campaigns, you can go HERE.  If you would like to take a short survey and win an Amazon gift card you can go HERE to answer some questions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment