Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Port Lavaca CVS Closed on Thanksgiving Day!?!?

  I just wanted to let everyone know, it has been confirmed that our CVS WILL be closed on Thanksgiving Day!  I don't really understand how they can do this, because the ad clearly states that the sale starts on Thanksgiving Day.  This means that the only day we will have to take advantage of the good deals will be on Friday.  That is such a bad day for most people because we will be trying to do our other BF shopping that day & then most of us will be heading to the Alamodome!  I know that A LOT of people are upset about this, and I totally understand.  The only advise I can give is that if you are upset call the corporate office or email CVS directly!  I'm still shaking my head over this one, because I just can't understand how they can close the store on the opening day of the biggest sales ad of the year.  But if you still have the time & ability to shop on Thursday, you can go to Victoria CVS & hope for the best!

Email CVS HERE

Contact CVS by phone:
1-800-746-7287
open 8 am- 8 pm  (M-F)
closed on holidays

**I just want to add that I am not encouraging anyone to call corporate, I just listed the contact information because I was asked about how to contact corporate & I know people are very angry & I can understand why.  The manager of this store has gone above & beyond to accommodate me personally, as well as couponers in general so I'm on the fence as to what should be done.

1 comment:

  1. Well I wish I would have read this earlier! I'm trying to keep my eyes open to gather up all my coupons. Guess I'll just go to bed and shop Friday.

    ReplyDelete