Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oral-B CrossAction toothbrush $2.82?

I haven't confirmed this yet, because I haven't been to Walmart ALL WEEK ?!?  (Yes, that's a first for me).
But I read in another blog that the Oral-B CrossAction Rechargeable toothbrushes are $12.82 at Walmart, if you use the $10/1 Oral-B Vitality or other rechargeable toothbrush coupon from the 10/16 P&G that would make them $2.82 each!!

On the Walmart website it said that the Port Lavaca store was out of stock on this item (surprised?) but the Victoria Walmart was in stock.  So if you're going to WM in Victoria today you might want to check it out.  These would be great stocking stuffers for Christmas!

Here is what you're looking for:


You can also use the same coupon on the Vitality to make it $18.97 after the coupon.  Now these are not my pics so the prices may vary at our area WM's!
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment