Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cheap Tide at HEB!


There's a great deal on Tide at HEB this week!

Scenario:
Buy 4- 50 oz. Tide detergent @ $7.54 ea= $30.16
Use 4- $2/1 yellow hanging coupons -$8
Pay $22.16 oop get back a $10 Catalina coupon for buying $30 in P&G products!
Like paying $12.16/4 or $3.04 each!

This deal is rolling, meaning you can buy another 4 Tide 50 oz, use 4 more yellow coupons, then use the $10 Catalina coupon from your previous transaction to make your oop $12.16 and get another $10 Catalina!

Scenario (2nd transaction):
Buy 4 more Tide
Use 4 more yellow coupons= $22.16
Use $10 Cat= $12.16 oop- get another $10 Cat= like paying $2.16/4 or .54 each!!

2 comments:

  1. I did this deal today (11/4) and just wanted to mention the P&G catalina deal is good through 11/9. Also I wanted to clarify on your second transaction. Although your out of pocket is less by using the catalina from the previous deal your cost is still $3.04 each, not .54. That is still an awesome deal, but I felt your comment was misleading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, in the second transaction your oop IS $3.04 each, but in the scenarios I post here I always subtract any OYNO's (such as RR's or ECB's, or in this case the Catalina) from the total to let people know the "like paying" price. So, in that case it would be "like paying" .54 each, just like in the first transaction your REAL oop is $5.54 each, but after subtracting the Cat it's "like paying" $3.04. I don't want to be misleading, but I will continue to post in that fashion because it seems to be the most commonly understood way of putting it. Also, in my mind, when I use any OYNO's I never "double count" their savings. In other words, if I use this Cat at HEB to buy milk, meat & apples I don't think that I got them "free"- I think I paid $2.98 for milk, $4.99 for meat & $2.99 for apples, but I DO think that I paid .54 each for Tide (the original purchase that gave me the Cat). I hope that helps explain the reasoning!

    ReplyDelete