Friday, March 30, 2012

Heads up -Walgreens will have a 4 day sale starting 4/4:


There's nothing too impressive about it, the Coke/Dr. Pepper in-ad coupon shown on the front may be a regional deal, we will have to see if if applies to us or not when our ad comes out.  The few things I see are:

Coke or Dr. Pepper 12 pks -buy 4 get 1 FREE
use in-ad coupon
=5/$14 or $2.80 each

Chinet plates -2/$3
use (2) $1/1 printables -sign up for e-newsletter
=$1/2 or .50 ea.


Luster White Toothpaste -$4.99
use .75/1 MQ from the 3/18 SS
=$4.24 oop
get back $4 RR -like paying .24

BTW -I just want to let you know, this toothpaste is NASTY -it has the worst taste I have ever tasted!  This is just my opinion, but I thought I would let you know.  I won't be buying it, even if it were free!

To see the whole ad scan go HERE.


Thanks We R Deals & i heart wags

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the toothpaste review...made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, as you know, when you're a die-hard couponer, like me, you can't be brand loyal, so I have probably used, tasted, tried, smelled & ate every product that ever had a coupon for it!! So if you ever need another review, just lmk -lol!!

      Delete