Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Awesome Target toy deals!!

$1.91 each item after coupons!!

Look at all of these toys I got at Target yesterday!  Here's a breakdown of what I got, what coupons I used & how much I paid:

(2) Laugh & Play Puppies -$17 ea
used 50% off TQ from the Sunday ad or HERE (under Easter) =$8.50
+ used $5/1 printable MQ- (NLA)
=$3.50 ea!

Play -Doh Shake Shoppe -$9.99
used $3/1 TQ
+ used $3/1 printable MQ
=$3.99

Play -Doh 24 pk -$9.99
used $3/1 TQ
+ used $3/1 printable MQ
=$3.99

Twister -$14.98 (regular price)
used $3/1 TQ
+ used $3/1 printable MQ
=$8.98
+ got Hasbro card game FREE

Yahtzee Flash & Simon Flash -$15 ea.
used $5/1 TQ
+ used $5/1 printable MQ
=$5 ea!
+ got (2) Hasbro card games FREE

Battleship -$10
used $3/1 TQ
+ used $3/1 printable MQ
=$4
+ got Hasbro card game FREE

Electronic Monopoly -$15
used $5/1 TQ
+ used $5/1 printable MQ
=$5
+ got Hasbro card game FREE

Bop It XL -$15
used $5/1 TQ
+ used $5/1 printable MQ
=$5
+ got Hasbro card game FREE

Ants in the Pants game by Cootie -$7.79
used $3/1 TQ
+ used $3/1 printable MQ
=$1.79

(2) Star Wars Fighter Pods 8 pk. -$7.99 ea.
used 50% off Star Wars action toy TQ from the Sunday ad or HERE (under Easter)
+ used (2) $2/1 SW Pods printable MQ's
=$1.99 ea.

Star Wars Fighter Pod single -$2.99
used 50% off Star Wars action toy TQ from the Sunday ad or HERE (under Easter)
=$1.49

(3) Transformers Bot Shots -$3.99 ea. =$11.97
used $4 off TF purchase of $10 or more TQ
+ used $4 off TF purchase of $10 or more printable MQ
=$3.97 for 3 or $1.32 ea.
(I did 2 groups of this same deal for a total of 6 Transformers)

(3) Chuck die cast trucks -$4.84 ea.
used B2G1 free TQ
+ used B2G1 free printable MQ
=$4.84 for 3 or $1.61 ea.
(I did 2 groups of this same deal for a total of 6 Chuck trucks)

(2) My First Crayola crayons 8 ct. -$2.42
used $1/1 TQ
+ used $2/1 printable MQ -(NLA)
= .58 MM ea.

(2) Transformers Playskool Heros -$6.99 ea
used $3/1 TQ
+ used $3/1 printable MQ
= .99 ea.

Grand total BEFORE coupons =$275.46
Grand total AFTER coupons =$68.66!
Total savings =$206.80!! -This is by far the biggest "lump sum" of savings I have ever had!!!

I paid $68.66 for 36 items or $1.91 ea!!!

You can also get the Target in-ad coupons from this Sunday's ad on your smart phone by texting "Easter" to 872438.

P.S. when I went yesterday they were all out of the Chutes & Ladders, Memory, & original Cootie games. 

6 comments:

  1. I went to target today and got:
    Playdoh Shake Shoppe $3.99
    Little Pet Shop Slide & Dive Lagoon $9.89
    Small Rapunzel in Easter $2.49
    Playschool Heros $.99
    Simon Flash $5
    I Spy Card Game $0
    Total spent on toys $22.36 total saved $40.49

    Wish I knew the Ants in the Pants qualified...but I'm hoping to go back later this week...today was just a quick stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Jen, you did a great job! I'm hoping to go back also if they re-stock on the Chutes & Ladders and original Cootie games. I saved my coupons for those, so I hope they get some in. I'm still in awe over the great toy deals that Target is having, wish I had another computer to print from -like I don't have enough already -lol!!

      Delete
  2. WOW to both of you.... I only ran in for the Puppy and the crayons. I want to get the Ants in the Pants, Chutes & Ladders and I Spy card game... Guess I will be making a trip Friday!

    Karen, I just want to know what you are doing with all these toys?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber -did you not know...I have FIVE kids!!

      So some will go for Easter baskets, then some will be put up for next Christmas. The little pink puppy is for my god-daughter.

      Delete
  3. I went back the next day and got the following:
    PlayDoh 24 Pack $3.99
    Disney Princess Sleeping Beauty Set (50% off) $4.99
    Playschool Heros $.99
    Scrabble Flash $5.00
    I Spy Card Game $0.00
    Total Spent $15.30 Total Saved $33.83 although the receipt says $48.72 saved...yea!

    And I am now glad they were out of stock on those preschool games so that I can get them for free this week (assuming they will restock)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing about the preschool games, I gave a little clap when I saw the ad preview, because I knew I still had my coupon stack from last week!! You did really great on the toys you bought, too. That's like $2.50 each! And that Scrabble Flash is normally about $25 by itself!! What a GREAT job you did! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete