Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the new blog for saving you money right here in your own hometown!

The purpose of this blog will be to inform you of the great offers that are available locally and on the web.  I will post Good Deal Alerts (GDA's) for things you can snag on the web at a really great price, high value printable coupon alerts- for great coupons that you can print, and scenarios for couponing at local stores.  The stores I will be posting about will include: Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, HEB, Dollar General, and Family Dollar.  I may include a few stores that we have access to, but are not right here in our hometown (Target).  I will do my best to keep everyone informed in the simplest way possible.  If you have any questions for me please post them and I will answer them as soon as possible, just be aware I don't "live" on my computer, so I may not be able to answer for a few hours or even more, but I will answer within 24 hours.
Thanks for visiting and I can't wait to get started!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Karen for starting a blog for our area, I was searching for something like this 2 years ago when I started couponing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome, I'm excited to do it! Tell all of the other couponers out there to come visit the blog!

    ReplyDelete