Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tide Coupon

There have been some developments in the Tide $2/1 coupon that is coming out in this Sunday's P&G insert.  Most sites are advising people to use this coupon at Walmart on the single load Tide found in the travel section for a $1.03 MM (money maker) on each one.  I myself have used the $1/1 Tide coupon on this item as well, but now Tide has finally cleared up the reason why this type of coupon beeps every time you try to use it on the single load!  It apparently is not a P&G item!  It is subletted out to another company called Cotton Buds.  According to the Tide FB page, it is at the store's discretion as to weather they will accept this coupon or not.  I myself will not be using it on this product because the company has stated that it is not a P&G product & therefore the store will most likely not get reimbursed for it.  Here is a copy of the actual comments left on the Tide FB page:


1 comment:

  1. Well that sure is interesting. I've always gotten varied results from both Walmart and Target in the past, but I guess that explains the beeps.

    ReplyDelete