Friday, December 23, 2011

One of Walmart's biggest sales dates 12/26!

  I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on one of Walmart's biggest sales days, the day after Christmas!  This is when all of the Christmas decor, trim-a-tree, wrapping, gift items, fragrance, special order items, etc. will all be on sale for 50% off!  Of course the prices will go down even more the next week, but the selection will be almost nill, so this is the time to stock up for next year.  If you have a place to store things, hit the stores on the 26th!  I have a large tote that I store all of my "next year" items in & I keep it on the floor under my shelving in my bathroom closet. 

Here are some of the things I always stock up on:
Gift wrap
Gift Bags
Bows
Tape
Gift tags
Ribbon
Tissue paper
Boxes

Here are some of the things to look for to use coupons on:
Axe gift sets
Crest Whitestrip gift sets
Fragrance gift sets
Olay gift sets -there may be some of these that offer the free Allure subscription, if so, you can go online & opt out of the subscription & they will send you a check for $9.99!!
Various Shaving/Razor gift sets
Various cosmetic gift sets (Cover Girl, Maybelline, etc.)
Holiday candy

Here are some things that will be on sale that you may be interested in:
Lights
Outdoor decor
Stockings
Trim-a-tree
Christmas trees
Replacement bulbs -I always buy these in white/clear to use year round in night lights!
Christmas themed clothing (PJ's, t-shirts, sweaters, etc.)
Food related gift sets -now's the time to get that coffee, tea, or hot sauce set you wanted to try!
Dog/Cat stockings & gifts

What will you be buying or stocking up on for next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment